** PhD applicants for October 2021.
I will support a small number of high calibre PhD applicants for Cambridge Trust funding for an October 2021 start. If you are interested in being considered, please send an email outlining your research interests and experience and attach a CV (including grades). All applications received by 31st October 2020 will be considered. Please note that these scholarships are extremely competitive and successful applicants typically have a strong academic track record (First class grades or equivalent) and/or significant research experience.
Please note that if you wish to be considered for internal funding sources from the University of Cambridge, the deadline for applications is December each year.
Open positions will be advertised here when available
We are happy to support talented researchers to apply for independent research fellowships to join the group at any time. Please contact us with sufficient time in advance of the a deadline (2-3 months) to discuss your application.
Potential funding sources:
- Herchel Smith Fellowships
- Commonwealth Rutherford Fellowships
- Marie Curie fellowships
- Royal Commission for the Exhibition of 1851 fellowships
- Newton International Fellowships
- Ramsay Memorial Fellowships
- Irish Research Council Caroline fellowships (for Irish researchers)
- DFG, DAAD and Feodor Lynen fellowships (for German researchers)
- Swiss National Science Foundation (for Swiss researchers)
- Japanese Society for the Promotion of Science (for Japanese researchers)
- Chinese Scholarship Council (for Chinese researchers)
- Schlumberger Foundation (for female researchers from developing countries)